Hot Food and Drinks
This Friday sees the return of the Kirkby Lonsdale Christmas Fair. Taking place from Friday to Sunday (November 30th to December 2nd), the town’s streets will be bejewelled with twinkling Christmas lights and there will be music, carols and festive cheer all around.
And, although we don’t have our usual hot food stall in the Market Square, we do have plenty to tempt you to venture further up the street. We’re also open until 7pm on Friday night and, if you fancy popping along, we’ll be giving away free mince pies and mulled wine!
Here’s a taster of what else is going on …
- Free park and ride
- Guided lantern walks through the town
- Light show in the Market Square
- Father Christmas in his Grotto
- Parades through town Saturday and Sunday
- Festive food, mulled wine, hot chocolate, churros
- Festive activities and crafts for all the family
- Indoor and outdoor markets, alongside our unique high street shops
- Music, carols and festive cheer all weekend